Effective Date: 25 May, 2018
- Why We Collect and Use Personal Data
- What Personal Data We Collect and How We Collect It
- How We Use the Personal Data We Collect
- How to Access and Control Your Personal Data
WHY WE COLLECT AND USE PERSONAL DATA:
We use your Personal Data with your consent and in furtherance of our legitimate interests, including providing you with any Services you have requested or authorized. The Personal Data we collect from you and others allows you to use our Services, and for you to register for and log into your GotFootball Account. We collect and use your Personal Data to provide you the best experience with our Services, and so that you or your child may participate on his or her team, club and association.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT:
We may collect Personal Data in the following ways:
- Information You Provide. Many of our Services require you provide your Personal Data, including to register for a GotFootball Account. When you register, we may ask for personal information, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, gender, birth date and other personal information necessary for you to participate on your team, club, state association and national organization. You may also provide us Personal Data when you request our Services or report a problem with our Services.
- Information We Get from Your Use of Our Services. We may collect information about the events and programs that you use and how you use them, such was when you apply for a tournament or register with a club that uses our Services. This information may include:
- Device Information - We may collect device-specific information, such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number.
- Log Information - When you use our Services or view content provided by GotFootball, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include details of how you used our service, such as your event attendance; internet protocol addresses (IP addresses); system activity, browser type, the date and time of your request and referring URL; and cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your GotFootball Account.
- Unique Application Information - Certain Services including event applications, background checks, player registrations, or programs registration have a unique application number. This number and information about your application may be kept by GotFootball when you use our Services.
- Visitors to Our Websites - When you visit our websites, we may collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is processed in a way that does not identify you. We do not make, and do not allow these service providers to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT:
We do not share your Personal Data with any third parties for marketing purposes. We may use, share and disclose information about you, including Personal Data, in the following ways:
- To Communicate with You and Provide You with Our Products and Services. We may use your Personal Data to provide our Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Services, and for other customer service related purposes.
- To Improve Our Services and Tell You About Other Services. We also use your Personal Data to improve and personalize your experience, and to develop new products. In addition, we may use your Personal Data to offer you tailored content - such as giving you offers for third party products and services that we think may be of use to you. Each such marketing communication will also provide you with the option to unsubscribe from such future communication. You may also opt-out of receiving marketing communications from GotFootball in your GotFootball Account.
- With Our Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with our affiliates, vendors, consultants and other service providers, who may help us provide and support our Services.
These companies may include, for example, our payment processing providers. When you provide payment data to make a purchase of our Services, we will share payment data with banks and other entities that process payment transactions or provide other financial services, and for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction.
These payment processors adhere to standards set by the PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council. PCI-DD requirements help ensure the secure handling of payment information.
- With Your Team, Club, State and National Organization. When you use our Services, you expressly authorize GotFootball to share your Personal Data with your team, club, and state or national organization (the "Authorized Users") so that they may administer your team's registration, schedule and tournaments. For example, registering to play for a club means you want that club to access your Personal Data so it can place you on a team. We only share your Personal Data with the Authorized Users with your consent, or as necessary to provide any product or service you have requested or authorized.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our clients, such as state organizations, national organizations, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share such non-personally identifiable information to show trends about the general use of our Services.
HOW TO ACCESS AND MANAGE YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
You have certain choices available to you when it comes to accessing and managing your Personal Data. The following is a summary of those choices and how to exercise them.
- Access and Changes to Your Personal Data. You can view, update and edit certain types of Personal Data in your GotFootball Account. Certain information may not be directly changed by you (such as name, gender, and birth date) after certain verification processes (examples include player pass and official roster information).
You can view and edit certain preferences, such as which colleges might interest you, using the college recruiting area of your GotFootball Account. You can also control with whom you share Personal Data with from your GotFootball account. If your Personal Data changes, you are responsible to notifying us of the changes.
Your Personal Data will only be retained for as long as it is required for the purposes for which it was collected. We will give you access to any Personal Data we hold within 30 days of any request for that information by contacting us at: https://www.gotfootball.co.uk/privacy_centre/
- Deletion of Your Personal Data. In accordance with and as permitted by applicable law and regulations, we will retain your Personal Data only for as long as necessary to provide our Services to you and to maintain your GotFootball Account.
In the event you wish us to delete your Personal Data, you can notify us using the following link: https://www.gotfootball.co.uk/privacy_centre/. If you request that we delete your Personal Data, you will not be able to use our Services.
- Opt-Out of Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by using the unsubscribe link within each email, updating your email preferences within your GotFootball Account, or by contacting us as provided below to have your contact information removed from our promotional email list.
Even after you opt out from receiving promotional messages from us, you will continue to receive transactional messages from us regarding our Services.
- Cookies. You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it's important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
OTHER IMPORTANT PRIVACY INFORMATION:
- Where We Store and Process Personal Data. GotFootball stores and processes Personal Data on our servers in various locations. We may store and process your Personal Data on a server located outside the country where you live.
The privacy and data protection laws and rules regarding when government authorities may access data may vary from those in the country in which you live. If we transfer Personal Data outside the European Economic Area we will, as required by applicable law, ensure that your privacy rights are adequately protected by appropriate safeguards.
These safeguards may include the EU's standard contractual clauses or the EU-US Privacy Shield. Please contact us if you would like more information about these safeguards.
- Third-Party Links. Our website, services and applications may link to other sites that we do not control. In addition, you may have visited our website through a link or a banner advertisement on another site. In such cases, the site you linked from may collect your information. These third-party sites are governed by their own privacy policies. Be sure to review these privacy policies when visiting such sites to see how they collect and use this information. We are not responsible for the content of privacy practices of such third-party sites.
- 'Do Not Track' Notifications. Some browsers allow you to automatically notify websites you visit not to track you using a "Do Not Track" signal. There is no consensus among industry participants as to what "Do Not Track" means in this context. Like many websites and online services, we currently do not alter our practices when we receive a "Do Not Track" signal from a visitor's browser.
- Children Under 13. GotFootball's sites, services and applications are intended for general audiences and are not directed to children under the age of 13. Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to use our sites, services or applications. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 13, or other individuals who are not legally able to use our sites, services and applications. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected Personal Data from a child under the age of 13, we will promptly delete it, unless we are legally obligated to retain such data. Contact us if you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected information from a child under the age of 13. When you use our Services, you may provide us with Personal Data regarding your minor child. If your minor child is registered with a GotFootball Client, such organization may provide information to us, with your permission, regarding your child.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
GotFootball aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to be informed. You have the right to be informed about the collection and use of your Personal Data.
- The right to access, update or erase the Personal Data about you that we hold. You can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right to rectification. You have the right to have your Personal Data rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to restrict processing. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Data.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the Personal Data we have about you.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent of use of your Personal Data at any time.
- The right to complaint. You have the right to lodge a complaint with your supervising authority if you believe your rights under the GDPR regulations have been infringed.
GotSoccer UK, Ltd.
Attn: Privacy Office
9 Queensland Road
London, N7 7FJ